NECKLACE LENGTH GUIDE
Bits of Bali necklaces come in varying lengths, which means you can layer together for a stunning look that’s unique and personal to you. Most of our necklaces come with a 2 inches/ 5 cm extender chain to give you the flexibility of styling two or more necklaces together. In some models, we can customize the length of the chains to suit your needs. Please email us if you have any questions or further inquires.
RING SIZE CHART
Tips on ring sizing:
- Our Bits of Bali ring collections use the USA standard.
- Common ring sizes for women are 6 (16.5 mm) and 7 (17.3 mm).
- Finger sizes are affected by temperature and humidity. They shrink half to one size smaller when in cold temperature, and expand half to one size larger when in hot or humid condition. Make sure you measure your finger at a normal body temperature to get the correct size.
- If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. It should slides over your knuckle, but also not too loose on the finger’s base, otherwise it will shift around.
- If you already own a ring that’s the perfect size, measure the inner diameter of this ring and match it to the size in our chart.
- If you are in between sizes, order a larger size. It’s always better to have a little extra room than too tight.
- Still unsure? Feel free to email us or stop by our shops when you’re in Bali to try on our gorgeous rings in person. We would love to connect with you.
Free repair within a year of purchase
Free delivery within Indonesia
Free Gift Wrapping
The Aruna Collection
This Aruna collection is one of the most delicate pieces we've ever produced. True to our pride craftmanship, each bar is hand-cut and polished individually to precission, yet it still gives the hand-made feel to it. It's one of our customers' favourites since the day we created it, due to the simplicity and versatility of it.