NECKLACE LENGTH GUIDE
Bits of Bali necklaces come in varying lengths, which means you can layer together for a stunning look that’s unique and personal to you. Most of our necklaces come with a 2 inches/ 5 cm extender chain to give you the flexibility of styling two or more necklaces together. In some models, we can customize the length of the chains to suit your needs. Please email us if you have any questions or further inquires.
RING SIZE CHART
Tips on ring sizing:
- Our Bits of Bali ring collections use the USA standard.
- Common ring sizes for women are 6 (16.5 mm) and 7 (17.3 mm).
- Finger sizes are affected by temperature and humidity. They shrink half to one size smaller when in cold temperature, and expand half to one size larger when in hot or humid condition. Make sure you measure your finger at a normal body temperature to get the correct size.
- If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. It should slides over your knuckle, but also not too loose on the finger’s base, otherwise it will shift around.
- If you already own a ring that’s the perfect size, measure the inner diameter of this ring and match it to the size in our chart.
- If you are in between sizes, order a larger size. It’s always better to have a little extra room than too tight.
- Still unsure? Feel free to email us or stop by our shops when you’re in Bali to try on our gorgeous rings in person. We would love to connect with you.
Free repair within a year of purchase
Free delivery within Indonesia
Free Gift Wrapping
How to Stack Rings #2
The possibility of styling this ring is endless. To get the perfect ring stack, don't be afraid to mix metals (gold, silver or rose colors). Pick the dominant metal color of your choice, add 1-3 more rings of your second metal color. Play with varying band thickness, shapes & colorful gemstones. Leave one finger bare in one hand to create a more cohesive look.